We have reviewed Marvel Puzzle Quest’s 10 best 3-star characters in the game. Marvel Puzzle Quest is a thrilling, team-based game. In it, you can play with your favorite Marvel superheroes and villains to take on the forces of evil. Combine the powers of your favorite Marvel superheroes, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor—and many more! to create an unstoppable squad in this thrilling match game. Marvel Puzzle Quest’s stunning visuals, immersive gameplay, and an ever-expanding roster of heroes. Villains provide an epic adventure like no other. Get ready to become your favorite Marvel character on a mission.
Dive into the fray and prove that you are one of Marvel Puzzle Quest’s greatest champions!
Discover Marvel puzzle quest: 10 best 3-star characters in the game
Here is the list of Marvel puzzle quests: 10 best 3-star characters in the game
- Iron Man (Model 35): This tank-class version of Iron Man is capable of dealing damage to multiple opponents at once. Making him a versatile and powerful character.
- Thor (Modern): Thor’s ability to stun multiple enemies and deal massive damage. This makes him a very valuable addition to any team.
- Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel): Kamala’s healing abilities and the charged tiles she creates make her a useful support character.
- Scarlet Witch (Classic): Scarlet Witch’s ability to manipulate the board. Creating special tiles can turn a losing battle into a winning one.
- Captain America (Super Soldier): Captain America, this version of who is known as the Sentinel Of Liberty, has an impressive ability to shrug off damage and disable opponents.
- The Hood (Classic): The Hood’s ability to steal Action Points (AP) and create countdown tiles for enemies makes him a formidable opponent.
- Daredevil (Man Without Fear): Daredevil’s ability to create protective tiles and damage enemies makes him a versatile character who can be used in many situations.
- Loki (Dark Reign): Loki’s ability to create illusion tiles and steal AP from opponents makes him a difficult adversary.
- Wolverine (Patch): Wolverine is a formidable opponent, thanks to his ability to heal from injuries and deal massive amounts of damage.
- Luke Cage (Hero for Hire): Luke Cage’s ability to generate protective tiles and damage enemies makes him a solid choice for any team.
GET THE APP: Click On The Icon Below To Get The App